Tuesday, May 1, 2007

OH MY GOSH! I'M SO EXCITED!

Spaz
DR. BECK VISITED MY BLOG!
And she liked my little smiley guys - so this one is for her ...
Thank You

Thank you Dr. Beck for visiting my blog and leaving your encouraging comments. I hope you will check in from time to time. And thank you for writing your book, The Beck Diet Solution. I actually sent an e-mail to you - to which you replied but again I cannot stress enough how your book is the answer I have been searching for for several years. I truly believe this is the answer to my weight problem and the lose, gain, lose, gain merry-go-round I have been on for the past 16 years. I realise I am only on day 5 but every single word makes perfect sense. Its all information I knew somewhere deep down but no one has ever made it so chrystal clear before.


Bravo It's A Beautiful Thing Cool

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is fantastic. I am heading into Day 15 tomorrow. I have my eating plan almost done. I am nervous and I'm not sure why, oh well. One step at a time, which is why I love this...building on one day and the next.

Hang in there you are doing great and this is a lot of fun. I am trying to get my blog up and running, but its taking some time to figure it all out. LOL
Cheers, Laura

heartsdesire said...

Thanks for coming back Laura. Good luck with Day 15... I am on day 6 and still not sure what to do about a diet coach...

Anonymous said...

The diet coach thing is tricky, and I have decided to use a combination of people. The nice lady at Curves that is working with me to lose the weight. A few of my diet savvy friends are also helping. I'm not sure if that is the correct way to approach this, but having a single designated person that I can contact all the time is challenging.

heartsdesire said...

Laura - perhaps we can coach eachother too - might be helpful since we are both reading the book?

Anonymous said...

Hey that is a great idea. I don't want to take away from the Blog, as I think that its a great way of recording everything (honestly, I will get mine up and running). So we can do it a number of ways, and I'll let you decide:
1. through email
2. Write in your blog and we can discuss that day's blog

I'm pretty sure, and I could be wrong, but the spirit is to be able to tell someone..."Hey, I did great today" "Or, wow did I have challenges..."

Like a big one weighing on me is that I am going on one week's vacation in two weeks. Sigh. Always a challenge at the best of times. I am already working on my plan.

heartsdesire said...

Hi Laura - Either will work for me - through the blog or by e-mail.. The blog might be a good idea as it might trigger some other thoughts and perspectives. This site - Blogger.com is very user friendly and easy to use for your own blog.

Wow - a 2 week vacation! What a great thing to look forward to. I know that vacation times can tend to be a free for all - I am going to enjoy myself mind set!

What sort of things do you have in your plan? What nutrition plan have you decided to follow?

Jen.